Our services include:
- US Agent
- FDA Establishment Registration and Medical Device Listing
- Assistance with MDR and Vigilance reporting
- Medical Device and Biologics Regulatory Support, including in vitro diagnostics
- Troubleshoot and assist with stalled FDA applications
- Labeling/advertising/promotional material assessment
- Blood and Source Plasma Collection Center Regulatory Support
- Assist with development of or review of Clinical Study Protocols; Clinical Study Report Preparation
- Preparation or review of:
- US FDA: BLA, IND, PMA, 510(k), De Novo, IDE; 513(g), Pre-submission applications
- Canada: Health Canada Medical Device and Medical Device Establishment License applications
- EU: Technical Files, Design Dossiers, Clinical Evaluation Reports, IVD Performance Evaluation and Post-Market Follow-up documentation
- Design and execution of Summative Usability Studies; Usability Study Report Preparation
- Regulatory training
- Regulatory Due Diligence
Commercializing medical products requires careful navigation through the complex FDA and international regulations. Many companies fail to realize how challenging and expensive regulatory compliance can get without a thorough and effective regulatory strategy based on a strong understanding of the regulatory process.
All medical device companies must register with the FDA. If they sell products in the United States, they must list their products. MEDIcept helps companies through the bureaucratic FDA database system.
Regulatory AffairsIt all comes down to nuance and experience. As regulatory consultants, we have decades of hands-on regulatory strategy and implementation experience, successfully gaining regulatory clearance for over 175 medical devices. We have firsthand experience working with reviewers because some of our staff are former FDA and ISO submission reviewers.
If you are an international company exporting medical devices into the United States, you must have a US agent based in the United States to answer FDA and US Customs questions. MEDIcept serves as a US agent for international companies, answering questions and helping address such issues as US Customs seizures and FDA inspection notifications. MEDIcept can help you prepare for a FDA inspections and audits with a mock FDA inspection and mock FDA audit.
Obtaining an international CE mark requires the know-how to interpret the MDD and present information specific to each country’s requirements. We have written technical files for all classes of medical device and will help you prepare for your Notified Body meetings and audits.